The AARES 2024 annual conference features a series of Invited Sessions and Special Sessions. Please see the online conference program here for detailed descriptions of these sessions.
- Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR) Invited Session: Falling Short or Forging Ahead? Assessing Economics and Policy Research to Address Escalating Agricultural and Food System Challenges in the Asia-Pacific
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association (AAEA) Invited Session: Climate Change
- European Association of Agricultural Economists (EAAE) Invited Session: Economic experiments supporting public policies towards the provision of Ecosystem Services by the agri-food sector
- How agricultural and natural resource economics can better inform policy
- Efficient and Just Water Reallocation: What Policy Approaches are Needed to Address the World’s Water Crises?
- Resilience in Agri-Food Systems
- Financing ecological restoration across intensive use landscapes
- Valuation of ecosystem services provided by trees and forests
- Designing social incentive mechanisms for the effective provision of Landcare-relevant Public Goods
- Synthetic Biology for the environment and agriculture: an introduction with a focus on climate change
- Sri Lanka Economic crisis: challenges and opportunities in recovery and rebuilding
- Carbon farming on pastoral and forest land, science, policy, and economics
- Technological Progress, Institutional Reform and Agricultural Productivity Growth: Opportunities and Challenges in the post-Covid era
- Understanding the Drivers of Successful and Inclusive Rural Transformation in the Asia-Pacific Region.