Applications Close : 30 April 2021
We are looking for a principal economist (at least 15 years experience) in Melbourne and to become part of our national team.
The primary requirement of the role is to provide leadership and form teams to deliver challenging and complex economic analysis in areas related to our three business themes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high level and broad relationships across industry
- Be interested in leadership. We support and encourage our senior people to be involved in industry forums, research and presenting insights
- Have experience leading projects as a Project Manager or Project Director as well as supervising, encouraging and supporting more junior staff
- Be an excellent communicator.
This is a ‘hands on’ role where you will continue to undertake applied analysis alongside leadership responsibilities. We seek people with the capacity and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the future of our business. We expect our senior people to influence the direction of the group.
We have a highly inclusive culture and you will be part of our national leadership team responsible for helping to shape the business.
To be successful, the right person will:
- Grow the business through industry leadership, professional networks and sourcing work
- Add depth and insights to our applied microeconomic analysis, cost-benefit analysis, economic impact assessment, and environmental accounting. We measure this through client and staff feedback as well as project metrics
- Be a respected senior influence on the team. You will be providing technical guidance, quality assurance, mentoring and support to staff across our business
- Deliver outstanding projects. We are a consulting business that aims to provide quality advice and analysis for our clients while achieving commercial objectives.
For further details contact
Phone: 0448 295 871